Week 4Back To Index
Going the Distance
During the fourth week of this program, your major task is to finish programming your player, which may go on to the finals!
By the end of this week, you should:
- Have reviewed the results of the practice Regional Competition
- Understand and be able to describe your final game strategy
- Complete your computer program and select a single entry from your whole group for submission to the Regional Competition
- Be able to work in teams to solve problems related to your game strategy and coding
Now, let's prepare your ZR game player, and explore some of the STEM content you've learned about.
Programming in Space is STEMulating!
Engage in some of these online activities to explore and reinforce the connections between programming and the STEM content you have learned about in ZR.
- Play the Astronomy crossword and other games
- Visit NASA's SpacePlace to play a game or take a quiz
- Play Space Word-a-rama and other learning games